Wednesday, 10 October 2012

London Fashion Weekend

Hello,
Excitingly I went with a friend to London Fashion Weekend a couple of weeks ago. I managed to get tickets for the trend show (catwalk) and to go shopping.



The trend show opened my eyes to the new colours and designs that were in line to be in fashion and on trend for A/W12. The show was made up of feature pieces from a mix of key British International designers, styled into three inspiring trend sections by resident stylist, Miss Molly to make sure our wardrobes are ready for the A/W season. I straight away saw from the host Zoe Hardman that military styles were on the shop shelves and ready to be bought. I also saw that bold statement colours were again on trend as Miss Molly had put clashing colours together to create courageous outfits.

I then managed to get to the shops I literally could have spent everything I own on the stunning bags, jewellery and clothes that designers and new designers were selling. I bought a lovely and stylish T-shirt with a star design from House of Holland.

Hope to share some more events with you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment